Global IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Access Full Report at: http://www.arcognizance.com/report/it-services-global-industry-guide-2013-2022
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global IT Services market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global IT Services market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT Services market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global IT Services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global IT Services market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global IT Services market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global IT Services market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global IT Services market?
Request Free PDF Sample At: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/48375
– The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market, and the infrastructure services market.
– The BPO services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of client relationship management BPO, finance & accounting BPO, human resource outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, managed print services, procurement BPO, and vertical-specific BPO services.
– The application services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application development, management, and testing services.
– The infrastructure services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application hosting and data center services, hybrid and cloud services, co-location services, desktop support and mangement services, storage services and security services.
– All currency conversions are at constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
– The global IT services industry generated revenues of $697.7bn in 2017, representative of a CAGR of 2.8% during 2013-2017.
– Infrastructure services was the industry’s most lucrative segment in 2017, with total revenues of $314.7bn, equivalent to 45.1% of the industry’s overall value.
– An increasing demand for the technology and expertise of service providers, alongside the implementation and development of emerging technologies such as big data, e-commerce, and the IoT will be key growth drivers.
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically.