Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd (LHC) Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd (LHC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd (Life Healthcare) is a private hospital operator in South Africa. It provides a wide range of acute care services through a network of hospitals. It also offers complementary healthcare services such as rehabilitation; mental healthcare; renal dialysis; cardiac services, emergency services, fertility services, hyperbaric oxygen services and maternity services. Life Healthcare essentially serves the market for privately insured individuals. The organization also operates in Poland and India through joint ventures. Life Healthcare is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2017: Life Healthcare Group: Interim Results Announcement For The Six Months Ended 30 September 2017
Jul 26,2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to board committees
Jul 11,2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to board committees
Jul 03,2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to the board – appointment of independent non-executive directors
Jun 12,2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to the board of directors
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/98431
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Natural Carotenoids South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Clicks Group Limited
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/98431
Some Points from Toc:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Key Facts 6
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Key Employees 7
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – History 10
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Company Statement 11
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Alliance Medical 16
Business Segment: Poland 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Southern Africa 16
Key Stats 17
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Strengths 18
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses 19
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Opportunities 20
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Threats 21
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 30
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 30
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 31
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Nov 29, 2017: Life Healthcare Group: Interim Results Announcement For The Six Months Ended 30 September 2017 33
Jul 26, 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to board committees 36
Jul 11, 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to board committees 37
Jul 03, 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to the board – appointment of independent non-executive directors 38
Jun 12, 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings: Changes to the board of directors 39
May 03, 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings – Updated Trading Statement 40
Section 6 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Name: Analytical research cognizance
Address: 100 Church Street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New York 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969 +91 90967 44448