Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Strategic Focus Report: Enterprise IT Security Market provide pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
GlobalData’s “Strategic Focus Report: Enterprise IT Security”, analyzes the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise IT security market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise IT security, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the enterprise IT security segment.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise IT security domain.
Browse the full report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/strategic-focus-report-enterprise-it-security
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The latest trends impacting the enterprise IT security market.
– The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise IT security market.
– The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise IT security.
– Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
– The primary findings from GlobalData’s view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
– An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise.
– Businesses at all levels are becoming security conscious and implementing cyber sceurity best practices as closely as possible. As a result, enterprises are focusing on maintaining an ongoing asset inventory, employing firewalls, and endpoint protection software, as well as ensuring that their technology follow these best practices.
– The rapid adoption of cloud-based services has led enterprises to provide secure access to various on-demand services and applications. This is urging companies to adopt the cloud access security broker (CASB) software, which prevents all kinds of data leakage on the cloud.
– Furthermore, the digital wave and the proliferation of connected devices is posing new challenges for security providers. Consequently, vendors are focusing on developing IoT apps that adhere to all software testing steps that follow the regulations laid down in the development lifecycle plan.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/38453
Reasons to buy
– Helps the reader to understand the enterprise IT security market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise IT security segment.
– The report provides an assessment of IT security vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise IT security market.
– The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise IT security market from 2016 to 2021, spanning three technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
– Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
– The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise IT security segment and its sub categories.
Purchase copy of this Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/38453
Some Points from Toc:
1 In a nutshell 3
2 Current technology trends 4
3 Key market drivers and inhibitors 8
3.1 Key market drivers 8
3.2 Key inhibitors 13
4 Vendor landscape 15
5 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors) 18
6 The market opportunity 24
6.1 The total market opportunity 24
6.2 Geographic breakdown 26
6.3 Vertical market breakdown 28
6.4 Size band breakdown 30
7 Enterprise IT security investment priorities 32
8 Appendix 35
8.1 Definitions 35
8.2 Vendor Assessment 36
8.3 Further reading 37
8.4 Contact the authors 37
List of tables
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the enterprise IT security software market 16
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the enterprise IT security software market 19
Table 3: Enterprise IT security software – global market opportunity forecast, US$ millions 24
Table 4: Enterprise IT security software – global market opportunity forecast by region, US$ millions 26
Table 5: Enterprise IT security software – global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, US$ millions 29
Table 6: Enterprise IT security software – global market opportunity forecast by size band, US$ millions 30
Table 7: Enterprise IT security software – enterprises’ current and future investment priorities 33
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Name: Analytical research cognizance
Address: 100 Church Street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New York 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969 +91 90967 44448