Extensive analysis of the “Car Rental Market” is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework. The report will assist reader with better understanding and decision making.
Global Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The car rental market is defined as revenues generated by car rental companies for self-drive cars for hire. The market value is mainly made up car rentals for business and leisure purposes. Other includes insurance rentals and replacements. Market volumes represent the size of the rental car fleet within the respective countries. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report were calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
– The global car rental industry is expected to generate total revenues of $74,149.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2012 and 2016.
– The clear leader in global car rentals is the US with 46.5% share of the revenue which is substantially bigger than whole continents. Europe equates to 24.1% and Asia-Pacific equates to 20.6% and is only comparable to the US when combined.
– Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 5.1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 6,325.3 thousand fleet size in 2016.
Request Free PDF Sample At: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/48375
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global Car Rental market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the global Car Rental market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global Car Rental market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global Car Rental market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global Car Rental market?
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global car rental market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global car rental market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key car rental market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global car rental market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,520.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
The global car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $815.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2012 and 2016. Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 66,697.3 thousand units in 2016.
General motors as one of the leading companies in the US for car manufacturing also has undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers in recent years strengthening its position in this industry.
http://www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors.
Manager – Global Sales
100 Church street, 8th floor,
Manhattan, New york, 10007
Analytical Research Cognizance
Phone No. : +1 (646) 434-7969, +91 90967 44448